Monday, June 16, 2014

Case File #127 at Color, Stories, Inspiration (CSI)



Hi :)

Thought I would show you how I solved this weeks case at

 {Little Moments}
Colour Scheme- I have used all colours
Evidence- I have used hinges (top left & bottom right), Birds- I have one bird on this fabulous button and I have a little check pattern with the builders tape, under my clusters.
Testimony- hidden on back of layout..... with having so many children I have seen the impact you have on one another and how you learn from each other .....it is such a beautiful thing to watch. You are all so different but then again so alike.... Forever Mum x





We also have a wonderful sketch by
Emma Stafrace
to help inspire you!!!

Products used;
 X-Large Bird button
from 

(click on image and it will take you to CraftQueen)

 
 CB1124 Hinges 01
 (click on photo to g to Scrapmatts online store)


Hope you have time to join us at
 CSI
we would love to see your creations

Thanks for stopping by

Cheers

Kim

4 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Lovely layout!

Lizzy Hill said...

Soooo glad you used this photo -it's FABULOUS & totally deserves a page! Those little flowers & the folded corners....LOVELY:):)

Heather McMahon said...

Wow! This is sensational! Love your use of colour here.

Annette Edmonds said...

Gorgeous love the fussy cut flowers and wow how big and beautiful is that button

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search this blog