Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Christmas Advent Calendar with Tresors de Luxe





Well time is really starting to tick down.... all my boys have had their Birthday
Madi has had her Yr 10 Formal, Mason had his Graduation and I am starting to
think more about the man in red's annual visit.

About a month ago I made up my mind that I needed to make an 
Advent Calendar
Something unique & pretty!
One I could add to if I wanted
(as each year I try to a different colour theme, mainly to keep ME inspired & interested in Christmas.
Having such a large family, Christmas is a lot of work.
The BIG day is always lots of fun & so worth it!

Having such an amazing supply of beautiful laces & goodies  from
I am going to have a Vintage style this year 
& my Christmas colours will be Gold, Silver, White & Light Blue
I've used these colours on my Calendar and plan to carry the theme through
the house......Here is my Calendar.



I have also used lots of glorious 
Scrapmatts


 In the future I can see myself adding a pop of red..



With all it's little bags in place
I hope my children will treasure our new 
Advent Calendar.




Tresors de Luxe products used:
Bows 
My middle son Mason had his Year12 Grad last Friday night
he looked so grown up....very proud of him sticking with it!


Thanks for stopping by hope I've inspired you to create something special
Hugs

Kim






3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Amazing work, clever bum!

Lizzyc said...

Congrats to your son on his graduation! He looks smashing! and your advent calendar is soooo beautiful.. love those colors.. and as for the man in red... sure hope he is getting ready cos chrissy is gunna be here before we know it...

Lizzy Hill said...

What a PRETTY Advent Calendar you've created - I'm sure they'll ADORE it!!! And congrat's to your little-big boy:):) They grow up soo quick, eh???!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search this blog